The event plugin is highly tuned to provide a customized experience and notification system based on chat line events from the game.
It allows the user to make events that can use TTS, program execution and sound files.
- NET 4.6.2
- At least one .wav file in the same directory
- All default files included in initial installation (includes one sound file)
Usage & Features
This is the main area of the Event plugin.
Every event is saved as a Regular Expression. It currently offers options such as:
- Category for grouping in the list.
- How long you want to wait before performing the event after it’s matched something.
- Expression match.
- Sound file.
- Volume percent.
- TTS if you wish to have a spoken sound.
- Speech rate.
- Executable options such as running another program with command line arguments.
The buttons at the bottom are:
- Refresh sounds list.
- Remove selected event.
- Add a new event or update one that is already selected.
When you select an event you can modify the different options for that even and update it.
Settings ➜ Main Settings
The main and only settings of this plugin allow you to set a global volume for all events. There is a button to test your setting.
Contains information such as version, copyright (if applicable) and allows a one-click link to open the source code repository on GitHub.
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 Ryan Wilson.
FINAL FANTASY, FFXIV, SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.