The event plugin is highly tuned to provide a customized experience and notification system based on chat line events from the game.
It allows the user to make events that can use TTS, program execution and sound files.
- NET 4.5
- At least one .wav file in the same directory
- All default files included in initial installation (includes one sound file)
Usage & Features
Please check below for more info.
This is the main area of the Event plugin.
Every event is saved as a Regular Expression. It currently offers options such as:
- Category for grouping in the list.
- How long you want to wait before performing the event after it’s matched something.
- Expression match.
- Sound file.
- Volume percent.
- TTS if you wish to have a spoken sound.
- Speech rate.
- Executable options such as running another program with command line arguments.
The buttons at the bottom are:
- Refresh sounds list.
- Remove selected event.
- Add a new event or update one that is already selected.
When you select an event you can modify the different options for that even and update it.
Settings ➜ Main Settings
The main and only settings of this plugin allow you to set a global volume for all events. There is a button to test your setting.
Contains information such as version, copyright (if applicable) and allows a one-click link to open the source code repository on GitHub.